Contact us for advice
Imaginis series respond to super-fine pitch requirements with 1.56mm, 1.88mm and 2.5mm LED display solutions. The cabinets are already in 16:9 format to compose screens with standard video and image aspect ratio. The access to the cabinet is fully from the front for ideal installation on wall or fully from the back when there is space available behind for installation and maintenance.
Ultra-HD resolution, high refresh rate, noise-free features make Imaginis perfect for TV studios, control rooms and any luxury environments. Even if state-of-the-art technology prices have been dropping down and narrow pixel pitch LED display solutions are now competitive vs other solutions like LCD or OLED.
Key Product Features
- Simple, lean design for quick installation.
- Aliminum, light-weight easy to handle cabinets.
- Slim and elegant design.
- Access for maintenance in both ways from front and rear.
- Super-fine pitch for high resolution.
- Designed for fast access to screen to replace components.
- Surveillance & Control Rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Convention centers
- theatres and museums
- Available in 1.56, 1.88, 2,50 mm pixel pitches
- Over 800 nit Brigthness
- Less than 40 kg weight per square meter
- High contrast LED lamps.
- 270W average power consumption per square m.
- 7.5 cm cabinet thickness.